ToneyKorf Partners possesses substantial expertise in healthcare and is considered a leading resource in addressing the needs of healthcare organizations in highly challenging situations. We are accustomed to identifying and implementing revenue enhancement and cost reductions programs, managing working capital and cash flows, as well as developing and implementing strategic plans and revitalization initiatives. Our expertise spans the range of healthcare and healthcare-related organizations and we have assisted hospital systems, academic medical centers, nursing homes, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, addiction and rehabilitation centers, payers, and physician practice groups.
In working with healthcare organizations to effect a turnaround, lead a revitalization, or prepare for an acquisition, we emphasize the importance of aligning all constituent interests. The ability to find and build upon common interests among parties with differing points of view is one of our most prominent strengths. Balancing these complex interests for healthcare organizations that must interact with government and regulators, labor unions, lenders, and community groups while maintaining safe, high-quality patient care during a transition is how we achieve the desired result in the most challenging circumstances.
Our client experience is the most effective method of demonstrating our capabilities and successes. Representative healthcare clients include:
- Confidential – Addiction and Rehabilitation Center
- Allegheny Health Education and Research Foundation
- Ardent Health Services
- Better Health Plan
- Beverly Enterprises Nursing Homes
- Boston Regional Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Coastal Physicians Group
- Coventry Corporation
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Interim Healthcare Inc.
- Milford Health & Medical Inc.
- Confidential Northeast For-Profit Health System
- Long Island College Hospital
- Mariner Post Acute Network
- New Bridge Medical Center
- PHP Healthcare
- Saint Vincents Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- Wadley Health System