Founded in 2012, ToneyKorf Partners, LLC (“ToneyKorf Partners”) is boutique management and advisory firm specializing in complex and volatile situations. Based in New York, ToneyKorf Partners serves clients nationally. ToneyKorf Partners’ professionals lead organizations that are experiencing strategic, operational or financial challenges. ToneyKorf Partners’ distinctive approach combines technical analysis with experience and evidence-based interpretation of data that allows them to provide the most seasoned perspectives on the current situation to develop and present options. In addition, they work to understand the various stakeholders’ objectives and strive to create solutions that meet expectations and avoid pitfalls before they derail the change process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise and assist clients in the areas of business organization, management, strategy and operations; business reorganization, work out and liquidations; and financial investigations.
- Ability to oversee small assignments / engagements with support from Director, Managing / Senior Managing Director.
- Ability to serve in middle management roles (e.g. Controller, Treasury, Operations, H/R) within client organization with oversight from Director, Managing Directors / Senior Managing Directors.
- Ability to manage components of advisory and interim management engagements including budgeting and forecasting, revenue growth and planning, cost reduction identification and working capital management.
- Assist with the career development of team members.
- Contribute to the overall success of the firm by marketing the firm externally to prospective clients and participating in various speaking engagements
- Participation in strategy and management of firm.
- May have specialty skills, training or expertise that adds non-standard value to client engagements (e.g. Project Management, HR Specialty, Actuarial, Insurance expertise, Healthcare, etc.).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of six years of restructuring or business operations experience in a professional services firm.
- Possess relevant industry certification such as CIRA, CTP, CFA, or CPA or other recognized credential, preferred.
- Strong leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined individual with capability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 100%.
ToneyKorf is a leading business advisory firm of experience-based professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life-cycle.
To speak with ToneyKorf about your challenges... Contact us today!