- Advised a private equity firm on operational performance improvement recommendations for a major national health club chain with over $1 billion in annual revenue
- The client had recently purchase the Company in a section 363 bankruptcy asset sale process
- The Company had experienced significant changes in management and leadership positions
- The CEO role remained vacant at the time of the purchase by our client
Execution and Results
- Provided an assessment of the company’s business practices
- Analyzed corporate and regional geographic footprint and cost structure
- Identified over $40 million in annual cost reductions by eliminating duplication and operational inefficiencies
- Assessed on-going marketing programs and return on marketing investment, identifying improvements to sales and marketing efforts
- Developed a roadmap of actionable items for the Company's incoming new management to ensure successful implementation of identified improvements
ToneyKorf is a leading business advisory firm of experience-based professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life-cycle.
To speak with ToneyKorf about your challenges... Contact us today!