- Advised an international chemicals manufacturer to address critical liquidity issues
- A spike in the price of materials had significantly increased short-term working capital needs
- Decreases in overall revenues resulting from the economic slowdown had hampered the Company's ability to fully absorb manufacturing costs
Execution and Results
- Worked with management to develop and implement a manufacturing cost reduction program aligned with decreased sale, resulting in approximately $20 million of annual savings
- Performed in-depth analyses of seasonal working capital needs, identifying the specific areas requiring immediate attention;
- Assisted management with re-negotiation of credit terms with the company’s largest customer resulting in $18 million reduction in working capital requirements
ToneyKorf is a leading business advisory firm of experience-based professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life-cycle.
To speak with ToneyKorf about your challenges... Contact us today!