- New Bridge Medical Center (formerly known as Bergen Regional Medical Center) is a County owned 1,000+ bed safety net hospital in Paramus, NJ providing acute, behavioral health and long term care to the uninsured and underinsured in New Jersey
- In late 2016 the County was in need of a healthcare advisory firm to assist it in oversight of the operations of the facility during a period in which it was transitioning from one long term third party operator to a new long term operator
Execution and Results
- TKP advised the County in conducting the Request-For-Proposal (RFP) for a new operator to succeed the current manager of the facility – the RFP process was completed in July 2017
- Between July and September 2017 TKP assisted in transferring operations of the facility from the prior management to the new operator effective October 1, 2017
- TKP continues to advise the County in the evaluation of various facility capital plans, healthcare operations and strategic goals within the context of a long term mission for the facility within the community
ToneyKorf is a leading business advisory firm of experience-based professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life-cycle.
To speak with ToneyKorf about your challenges... Contact us today!